CALL FOR SUBMISSION
Zones of Sensitivity – An Afternoon of Text and Voice
Curated by Ladan Yalzadeh
August 6th, 2016 Uferstudios Berlin, Germany
In the beginning the gesture of writing is linked to the experience of disappearance, to the feeling of having
lost the key to the world, of having been thrown outside. Of having suddenly acquired the precious sense of the rare,
of the mortal. Of having urgently to regain the entrance, the breath, to keep trace.
One afternoon. Nine writers. Nine readers. Ten minutes each.
Zones of Sensitivity invites writers and poets to submit a 3000 word piece around the themes of “The Imperceptible Self”, to be included in an afternoon of readings as part of the Transart Triennale 2016. The texts will be read aloud as well as printed in the online program and available to the public. To find out more about the theme of the program, please go to: transarttriennale.org
- Deadline for Submission: April 15, 2016.
- Response Time: You will be notified by May 15th, 2016.
- All texts must be in English or include English translations totaling in 3000 words.
- Submit all texts and a short bio via the application form below (file format must be .pdf only)
- All submissions will be read aloud for a live audience on Aug 6th, 2016 in Berlin, Germany. Please specify whether you will be reading the text yourself or if we need to provide a reader. (If there is text in a language other than English and you will not be available for the reading, please be prepared to recommend a Berlin Based Reader.)
- All texts will be printed in the online program and available to the public.
- Inquiries please contact: email@example.com